Ober Ochtenhausen – an oasis of tranquility with many possibilities
Enjoy your vacation in our picturesque village, with many well-preserved half-timbered houses, large old oak trees, and typical country life. In our neighborhood, you can still get fresh milk from the farmer next door, and your breakfast eggs come directly from the nest onto the table ...
Ober Ochtenhausen is surrounded by meadows, fields, forests, heath, and moorland. The adjacent conservation area with many rare animals and plants offers special insights into the local nature. Our moor lakes, the Oste, and the Hude offer opportunities for leisure activities at the waterside.
Things are lively here in our county - regardless of the time of year: hiking, biking, canoeing, horseback riding, swimming, fishing, animal watching, nature expeditions and much more will delight the active vacationer. We know the most beautiful cycling and hiking trails in the area, and we'll point you to our favorite places in the woods and at the lakes.
Here at the holiday farm, tired hikers and cyclists can take a break. We can serve coffee and cake by prior arrangement. Just call us one day before your arrival: Tel. 0152 0889 1335
In the middle of nowhere and yet right around the corner ... Ober Ochtenhausen is centrally located in the Elbe-Weser-Delta between the North Sea and the heathlands, Hamburg, and Bremen. There is a lot to see - just hop in your car and take off. On the Internet pages of Selsingen. you will find many suggestions and information on cycling and hiking tours, excursions, events, and sights in the area. Regular guided tours are also offered by nature and landscape guides.
- Nordpfade in Rotenburg (Wümme) county
- Fahrradtouren durch das Teufelsmoor
- Touristikverband Landkreis Rotenburg (Wümme) e.V. Nature, active, cultural, and rural experience offers
- Camp Memorial Sandbostel
- Stein-Erlebnis-Route, Selsingen
- Spiel- und Wasserpark in Farven
- Huvenhoopsmoor – Moor lake trail and crane observation lookout tower
- Bachmann-Museum in Bremervörde
- Park der Sinne in Bremervörde – Sensory experience in nature and adventure park
- Deutsches Auswanderer Haus, Bremerhaven
- Artists’ village Worpswede
- LandPark Lauenbrück, Animal and nature park for young and old
- Melkhus Deinstedt
- Das Alte Land – Fruit blossoms, cherry season, fruit paradise
- Hamburg – Experience the big city
- Bremen - including the Universum, Botanica, and UNESCO World Heritage Town Hall and Roland
- Bremerhaven - including the emigration and climate house, and the zoo by the sea